UPDATE – 28th September

Following an improvement in the weather forecast, we will NOT remove the pontoon on Tuesday 29th September as previously planned. We will continue to monitor the weather closely, please be aware that the pontoon may be removed at short notice if the weather dictates.

Due to forecasted bad weather we plan to remove Polruan Pontoon at 08:00 on Tuesday 29th September.

Conditions will continue to be monitored.

Please ensure all boats are removed from the pontoon prior to this date.

Thank you for your co-operation.